Seametrics Municipal Water Solutions
WJ-Series turbine meters are dry-register mechanical totalizers that offer accurate, economical reading of high flows with low pressure loss. The horizontal-axis turbine drives a vertical shaft, which is magnetically coupled to the sealed register.
In addition to mechanical totalizing, registers can be equipped with magnetic pulse reed sensors well suited for remote totalizing, pacing of electronic metering pumps, and water treatment applications.
- • Non-resettable mechanical totalizer
- • 2, 3, 4, 6, 8” pipe sizes
- • Optional pulse output
- • Rugged construction
- • Accurate and economical
- • Remote totalizing
- • Pacing electronic metering pumps
- • Cooling water monitoring
- • Industrial fluid control
- • Water/Wastewater treatment
- Click The Product Data Sheet Image Above To Download In PDF