Drip Hose Repair - Tony Tape
- Polyethylene Drip Hose Repair
- Maximum Pressure 35psi
- No Adhesives Needed Tape Will Adhere Itself
- Repair Can Be Made While Water Is Running
- Tear tape and clear paper cover at preforation, perforations are 10" apart.
- Remove clear paper from tape.
- Start wrap 1/2 width of tape from repair, make one complete wrap pulling tape very tight.
- Wrap over repair while pulling tape tightly.Continue wrapping tape back and forth over repair at least one full width on each side of repair while pulling tape lightly.