Ultra Mag Irrigation Solutions
Ultra Mag UM06
Ultra Mag’s Model UM06 Flanged Tube Meters are manufactured to the highest standard available for magmeters. They incorporate microprocessor technology to offer very low flows and broad range ability. The flanged end tube design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 300 PSI working pressure. Flanged ends are Class "D" flat face flanges (150 PSI) or Class "F" raised face flanges (300 PSI). The fabricated tube is stainless steel with steel or stainless steel flanges and is lined with UltraLiner™, an NSF approved, fusion bonded epoxy material.
- • Manufactured to the highest standard available for magmeters
- • Microprosessor technology offers very low flows and broad rangeability
- • Flanged end tube design permits use in a wide range of applications
- • Up to 300 PSI working pressure
- • Flanged ends are Class “D” flat face flanges (150 PSI) or Class “F” raised face flanges (300 PSI).
- • Stainless steel fabricated tube with steel or stainless steel flanges
- • Lined with UltraLiner™, an NSF approved, fusion bonded epoxy material
- • Installation similar to placing a short length of flanged end pipe in the line
- • Can be installed vertically, horizontally, or inclined on suction or discharge lines
- • The signal converter is the reporting, input and output control device for the sensor
- • Superior resistance to electrical signal noise compared to single cable designs
- • An added benefit from the dual cable design is a maximum cable length of up to 500 ft.
- Click The Product Data Sheet Image Above To Download In PDF