McCrometer Municipal Water Solutions
The Model L0200 is the most widely used flowmeter for municipal and wastewater treatment applications. Its Bolt-On Meter Head meets applicable provisions AWWA Standard No. C704- 92 for propeller type flow meters. The meter head bolts to any McCrometer meter that accepts a standard meter head assembly, including Models MW500, MW600, MW900, MT900, and MG900. The Model L0200 can replace an existing meter head or kept as a spare for those meter locations that cannot have significant down-time. The meter head weldment is either Stainless Steel or fusion- bonded epoxy coated carbon steel for maximum corrosion protection. As with all Mc Propeller flowmeters, standard features include a magnetically coupled drive, instantaneous flow rate indicator, and straight-reading, six- digit totalizer.
- • Magnetically coupled drive
- • Instantaneous flow rate indicator
- • Straight-reading, six digit totalizer
- • High-impact plastic capable of retaining their shape and accuracy over the life of the meter
- • Each impeller is individually calibrated at the factory to accommodate use of any standard McCrometer register allowing field-servicing without the need for factory recalibration
- • Factory lubricated stainless steel bearings are used to support the impeller shaft
- • Shielded bearing design limits the entry of materials and fluids into the bearing chamber, providing maximum bearing protection.
- • Flexible Cable Drive within Protective Vinyl Liner
- • Instantaneous Flow-rate Indicator
- Click The Product Data Sheet Image Above To Download In PDF